Sunday, March 11, 2018

When Should I Change My R/O Filters

When Should I Change My Reverse Osmosis Filters

This is a question people ask because they are either not given an indication by the installer they feel like they have been given misinformation.  When should I change my reverse osmosis filters.  It may sometimes depend on how much water you use and how many and types of contaminants in your water.

You can do one of two things, you can change your reverse osmosis filters when you change your batteries in your smoke alarms or you can change all of them when the time changes, which is what I recommend.  Your family's safety is of utmost importance not just by keeping them safe from fire but also from keeping them safe from the contaminants in your drinking water. 
 


contaminants in drinking water  If you don't have a reverse osmosis system you can buy one here

 Keep in mind your families health is very important and if you do not have a smoke detector or carbon monoxide detector then please get one as soon as possible, you can get one here





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Should I Change My R/O Filters

When Should I Change My Reverse Osmosis Filters This is a question people ask because they are either not given an indication by the inst...